I am thrilled to be heading back up to beautiful Vermont for the next Women’s Entrepreneur Retreat this summer. Good Commons has become a home away from home for me and I am excited to be teaching yoga to the next group of powerful women as they work on taking their ideas and businesses to the next level. Laura Huckabee-Jennings of Transcend Leadership Coaching is the real deal and I value her as my business mentor. Alejandra Ramos is a whiz at breaking down how to successfully navigate through social media. I will be offering daily yoga classes and discussing the relationship yoga has to tapping into our creativity & empowerment as entrepreneurs. This retreat was so popular when we held it in the fall that Good Commons put it on the schedule for June! Reserve your spot today! Email me with any questions!
Me teaching yoga to the group last summer
Good Commons is very excited to bring back our Women’s Entrepreneur Retreat. Laura Huckabee-Jennings of Transcend Leadership Coaching will guide you through a series of amazing marketing workshops that will hone your marketing skills, clarify your outreach goals, and target next-step actions to propel your business forward. And our wonderful co-hosts will provide supplemental support in the mind/body approach to good business!!
These workshops are offered for early to mid-stage entrepreneurs to help you move from loving what you do, but struggling to make a living at it, to thriving and fully bringing your gift to your ideal customers.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join with other women entrepreneurs in a supportive environment to develop focused action plans for your business.
- Round-trip transportation on our private jitney, the Good bus (NYC only), including on-board sack dinner and beverages
- 3 nights lodging at Good Commons
- 4 business workshops with Laura Huckabee-Jennings of Transcend Leadership Coaching& Alejandra Ramos, social media maven
- Learn 2 twenty minute at home workouts with Meg Zirm Everingham
- Recommended Reading: Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port* Check out the itinerary and more information here: